Hopeless: The Dark Cave Hack for Coins & No Ads Unlock 2016
Do you want to win at Hopeless: The Dark Cave? Want to beat all of your friends? You’ll need a lot of coins. To get them for free, download our Hopeless: The Dark Cave hack tool now, straight from our website. This will let you easily get coins & no ads unlock.
The Hopeless: The Dark Cave hack tool is super simple to use! Have a look at the image below. All you need to do is enter the amount of coins you want. The ads will be set to disable. It couldn’t be any easier. You can use the Hopeless: The Dark Cave hack tool without jailbreaking or APK rooting your device.
Now you cand download activated Hopeless: The Dark Cave Hack from GmeModkit.com/ Website
Download our Hopeless: The Dark Cave hack tool from our site. It will take 30 seconds to download. After it finishes downloading, you’ll need to install it. This takes another 30 seconds. Make sure you click Android or iOS before starting the hack. Enter the amount of coins you would like. Again, the ads will be set to disable automatically. There is no need to fill out any surveys to use the Hopeless: The Dark Cave 2016 hack.
Then, click on the big, blue “start” button. This will begin hacking the game. After it’s finished — just another 30 seconds, we promise! — open the app like you normally would. Your coins will be loaded and the ads will be removed.
Cheats & Tips for Hopeless: The Dark Cave
- Be careful who you shoot. Because the friendly fire feature is on, you may kill your own blobs. Unfortunately, they die from one shot so there is no room for mistakes.
- Keep an eye on the amount of Blobs you can have. If you reach the maximum number, all of them will disappear with the exception of one and you will get a special bonus.
- Regarding the above rule, if you want a safer approach, you should always avoid having the maximum number of blobs. By doing so, you will ensure that you will not lose (too fast).
- When you are in a tight situation, you may pop-up an Emergency Blob. He can save the situation but be careful – they are limited and they can be expensive.
- The best weapon if we talk about the utility-price ratio is definitely the Harpoon. It has superior damage and it can strike enemies more easily. It also looks pretty badass.
- If your blobs are scared (they killed one of their own or they almost died) they will be inactive for a period and they will not be able to shoot. I am not saying that you should let them die but you should keep an eye on them.
- Some of the items/power-ups can be cosmetic (they don’t add anything to the game except visual value). Be careful before you buy them, you may spend those hard-earned coins on something more useful.
- If you have a decent internet data plan and you don’t mind watching game-related videos, you should try earn some coins. There isn’t a huge amount but it is better than nothing and it can help you with the game.